When should I apply for the program?
As soon as you have decided the travel dates, you should apply for the programs, especially if you are planning to come during the summer time. Summer is busy time and the spots get filled up quickly.
What is the duration of processing the application?
It will take 7 to 10 days to process the application and for you to receive the confirmation.
When do I need to arrive for the program? What to expect on arrival?
You should plan to arrive on starting day of the program, Saturday. You will be received at the Indira Gandhi International Airport by the representative and will be taken to the program housing. The orientation will be conducted within 48 hours of arrival.
Can I apply for the program if I do not know the local language?
English is widely spoken in India hence you need not require the knowledge of local language.
Can I come as a group?
Yes, group of minimum 4 people including yourself can register as a group. Please write to us at email@example.com for more details on group registration.
What are the benefits, terms and conditions of coming as a group?
You get a group discount. You need to apply for the same program and arrive and depart on the same date. All the group members should preferably arrive and depart around the same time if not on the same flight. For more information on group registration, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is included in the program cost?
- Pre departure orientation and support
- Airport pickup on arrival and airport drop-off at the end of the program (valid only for the arrival and departure weekend)
- Cultural, health and safety orientation
- Program orientation and overview
- Accommodation on sharing basis. The housing facilities are secure, centrally located and basic but comfortable.
- Two meals a day: Indian vegetarian meals. (Breakfast and Dinner)
- Day trip to Agra to see the Taj Mahal (entry ticket included)
- Support services during program (Monday to Friday). Weekends are free for personal travel. Assistance provided in organising the weekend trips.
- Weekly reviews
- Help and support during, before and after the program
- 24 Hour emergency support (on the weekends as well)
The cost does NOT include :
- Air ticket, visa fee and medical/travel insurance
- Accommodations before and after the program start and end date
- local transportation to and from the program sites
- Weekends and overnight excursions outside the program activities
- Expenses of personal nature like table drinks, fruits, juices, other snacks or personal preference meal items, mineral water, international telephone calls, or any other expenses which are not included in the above list, would be borne by the students.
Can I postpone my participation after paying the program fee?
Yes, you can postpone your participation for not more than 6 months from the date of your initial program start date without any cost.
What is the cancellation or refund policy?
In case of circumstances that are beyond your control and you have to cancel your participation, you should inform us in writing.
- If you cancel your participation more than 30 days from the program start date, there will be a non-refundable fee of USD 100, the balance amount will be refunded.
- If you cancel your participation 30 days or less, non-refundable fee of USD 350 will be applicable.
- However, there is no refund, what so ever after the start of the program.