Rejuvenation For Senior Citizen
An Indian Odyssey for Rejuvenating body, mind and soul and, exploring and experiencing its history, philosophy, culture, ways of life
India has a lot to give to the world.
It is the land great saints, who over centuries have perfected the fine art of meditation and yoga for purifying the body, mind and soul. These processes also rejuvenate the body and enable people to live a long and healthy life. The basics of these processes can be learned (taught in the capsule form) and practiced under professional supervision in a camp setting.
It is the land of Ayurveda, Naturopathy and other natural way of healing and rejuvenating the body. The relevant massages, therapies and some basic diet interventions used judiciously and under close supervision can bring dramatic improvement in the health of people. Some of these processes can be used and practiced under professional supervision in a camp setting.
India has had a great history, diverse but vibrant cultures, music, dance etc. It celebrates life in all shades. There is a lot to explore, experience and take home wonderful memories and learning.
The country’s civic society is built on a great philosophy. There is a lot to be learned from what founding fathers of social- religious system, great philosophers have said.
There are but many more learning, shades of life, benefits one can draw, enjoy by taking a designed tour of this country. The proposed program is an innovative model that not only provides the benefit of body, soul and mind rejuvenation but has ample opportunities to learn and experience its history, culture, way of life and the philosophy.
- Rejuvenation of body, mind and soul through a combination of meditation, yoga, Ayurveda, Naturopathy therapies and processes. Also, learn and take home the secrets.
- Learn about the Indian philosophy in discussion sessions with enlightened thinkers.
- Learn about Indian culture, values, way of life, music, and dance through discussion sessions with experts, participating in social and cultural events in community and, by spending time with ethnic families.
- Learn about contemporary India, development challenges, health and sanitation, gender etc. through dialogue sessions with subject specialists.
- Explore India, its historical past through site visits to some of great tourist destinations like Agra and Jaipur.
Program Duration: 2 weeks
Program Location: Based out of New Delhi
Program cost: USD 2425
Program cost includes:
- Pre-departure orientation material
- Airport pick-up and drop-off
- In-country orientation and related material
- In-country support staff
- Housing on sharing basis with traditional vegetarian Indian breakfast and dinner
- Mobile Phone
- Transportation to Agra and Jaipur
- Monument entry fee in Agra and Jaipur
- Transportation to Rishikesh
Program cost does not include:
- Air ticket, visa fee and travel insurance
- Weekend trips and any activities in free time
- Personal expenses, tips of any nature, shopping, mineral water, lunch
- Any other expenses that are not included in the list above